Raquel and girls

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Gobble Gobble

I hope my Family all has a great thanksgiving! Everyone is so far apart these days, and starting our own families. I will be joining Deninis' parents and grandparents at their house , and Dennis is gonna deep fry me a turkey! Yum. I will take plenty of pics of Val. We have alot to be thankful of this year (we have every year). And i hope everyone thinks of eachother even though we cant spend it together. Filling up on great food and passing out - cant beat that!

4 Comments:

  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger David said…

    Hi Raquel
    I am so happy to finally have fresh news, specially coming from you. I am sure you will have a nice thanksgivig day, and that you have so many things for being grateful. As you know I just got married 3 weeks ago!!
    Have a nice holy day.
    I hop to see you some time here!!

    David Centellas P.

     
  • At 12:28 PM, Blogger Beverly Centellas said…

    Thanks, Kelly, the family is apart, only physically. I can't wait to get to Saginaw to see you guys and I trust you know that we will be thinking of you. See you Sunday! P.S. your blog about your coach was wonderful. It is good read your feelings!

     
  • At 2:44 PM, Blogger Raquel and girls said…

    David! Congratulations on getting married! Send me your email if you have one. We can write more.

     
  • At 6:35 AM, Blogger David said…

    Hey Kelly

    This is my e mail; dpcentellas@hotmail.com
    I really want to have more communication with you. I want to send you some pics too.
    David

     

Post a Comment

<< Home