Raquel and girls

Friday, November 10, 2006

You looked hispanic...

Holy cow. Some people still amaze me, really the nerve they have to say things with out even realizing how rude they are. So this morning im cleaning and i hear a knock at the door. I answer it and there is a a women with a bible in her hands. FIRST thing out of her mouth " oh my, you looked hispanic for a minute- i was worried you wouldnt speak any English" Then she giggled, in relief that i did. But the only english she heard from me was asking her to leave my porch. What a nice starter to my day.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:57 AM, Blogger Miguel Centellas said…

    Yep, creepy. Sometimes, though, it's fun to play along. "No comprendo" is a good way for them to leave. Or ... inform them that Jesus loves brown people too and teaches us not to judge others, but that you're willing to pray for them that Jesus will show them how to be more loving towards people who are different. See how they respond to that!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home