Raquel and girls

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Mr. Ed Brown

There is a man at my church who i sat with on sundays. He was real sick, gone through alot over the years with cancer, treatments, and being ill alot of the time. This man was a true christian, in fact by watching him, he brought me back to church. He just passed and yesterday i attended his funeral. Not but a few sundays ago i got to give him a letter telling him how greatful i was to see him and sit next to him in church on sundays. I also let him know that his was one of the main reasons i still attened church. I was always complaining of being too tired to go, or not feeling so well, but he was there no matter what- why wasnt I? I know my parents knew Ed and im not sure who else who may read this does, but so you know he had a great service in his honor.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:06 PM, Blogger Miguel Centellas said…

    That's sad. But I think people like that are great; there are a number of "mentors" I've had in my life. And not many of them that I've had a chance to tell them how much they meant to me ... I'm sure that letter was a great thing for him.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home