Raquel and girls

Monday, October 30, 2006

How far along am I ?

Here are some numbers for ya.

TODAY is day number 235
I am 34 weeks pregnant
I have 45 days or 6 weeks left
85.0% of the way there.
Due date: Dec 14th

Doc says baby is about 5 lbs now, i should double by my due date- YIKES.
I am sooooo nervous/excited!!!!

I've been in physical therepy , trying to strengthen myself up for LABOR. It seems to be helping with how weak my legs have been feeling. Well thats all for today. Tommarrow is Halloween and i will Valerie all dressed up and pictures to show all. Trick or Treating should be a blast, just hope its not too cold!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 6:48 AM, Blogger Sam said…

    I put you on the Centellas homepage again so you are linked up. Great blog and I love the slide show! I saw some of the pics Andres posted on his page of Valerie. Fall is such a fun time with kids.

     
  • At 10:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi Kelly, it's great to hear what you're up to.

     
  • At 1:26 PM, Blogger Beverly Centellas said…

    Hello! Once I figured out how your blog worked it was fun watching all the pictures. I'll have to experiment to see if I can add some or forward some. I still don't know how to put pictures on my blog - I guess I just haven't spent time trying :( I'm getting really excited to see you guys again and especially play with Valerie.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home