Raquel and girls

Monday, November 20, 2006

My Soccer Coach

I think i was the only girl on the team who didnt have a crush on coach. Actually the thought of him being 'soooo cute' made me mad (and kinda grossed out!) But he was a really cool guy, and i did see why they all looked up to him. I've had a few coaches before and many more after, but i have to admit he was prob the best coach I've had. Only ten years older, i thought my brother Miguel was the coolest adult ever. And ya know, he wasnt only my soccer coach. Miguel taught me so much while he lived at home aswell as when he went to school. Teaching me about music, books, everything he did i wanted to copy. Even when he went away to college, he sent me letters regularly and always had an invitation for me to come visit- and it was always ablast (even when his house burned down). Now he's getting married, and looking at that old soccer team picture reminds me that he's still a pretty cool adult. Just cuz we dont visit all the time, or write the letters constantly- he has and i think always will be my coach, even if he doesnt know it. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR WEDDING BIG BROTHER.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:15 AM, Blogger Miguel Centellas said…

    Thanks, Kelly (I'll never get used to calling you "Raquel"). And, yeah, I had a blast looking at those pictures, too. There's some funny ones of you at the Mason Street house.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home